Hot Sheet: , Lucy, Rent Boys
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 30 2010 1:45 PM ET
Greek Pete — All Pete, a young gay man in London, wants is a nice flat, a working laptop, and some sexy head shots so he can get ahead as an escort. This documentary blurs the line between fact and fiction as it offers a fairly explicit peek into a world that’s usually hidden from view.
I Love Lucy: The Movie — This little-known feature-length re-edit of three episodes of the classic sitcom along with new connecting footage was only shown publicly once in 1953 before being scrapped by Lucy and Desi. Of particular interest to fans is an episode of the iconic black-and-white series that was filmed in color and included here, in addition to rare footage of the cast at the 1953 Emmy Awards ceremony.
It’s Complicated — Fans of Meryl Streep (is there anyone who isn’t?) will enjoy watching the great star get a comedic workout as a harried bakery owner who finds herself caught in a torrid love triangle between her ex-husband (Alec Baldwin, hilarious and frequently nude) and her architect (Steve Martin).
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- Love Overshadows Westboro Baptist Church's Plan to Protest Robin Williams Funeral
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Federal Judge Rules Indiana Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages