Hot Sheet: Seyfried,
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 14 2010 1:15 PM ET
Glee the Music: Volume 3: Showstoppers — Wicked stars Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel and out actors Neil Patrick Harris and Jonathon Groff join the talented cast of Glee on the show’s third compilation album. With Chenoweth’s showstopping rendition of “Home” and the always reliable Amber Riley on “Beautiful,” this album is sure to be a favorite among gay fans.
Brothers by the Black Keys — Blues-rock music duo the Black Keys are back with their latest release, Brothers, their first after hitting it big in television with tracks featured on Friday Night Lights, Gossip Girl, Dexter, and Hung. Their last album, Attack & Release, also caught the attention of another major music star — Kelly Clarkson has been covering their song “Lies” on her latest tour.
Love and Its Opposite by Tracey Thorn — Former Everything But the Girl lead singer Tracey Thorn offers up her second solo CD since leaving the group in 2003. Thorn describes the songs on the album as the story of “real life after 40.” She collaborated with several Nashville-based musicians on the mostly electronic-pop release.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- #TBT: The Massive, Masculine Art of Robert Riggs
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana