Hot Sheet: Seyfried,
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 14 2010 12:15 PM ET
Glee the Music: Volume 3: Showstoppers — Wicked stars Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel and out actors Neil Patrick Harris and Jonathon Groff join the talented cast of Glee on the show’s third compilation album. With Chenoweth’s showstopping rendition of “Home” and the always reliable Amber Riley on “Beautiful,” this album is sure to be a favorite among gay fans.
Brothers by the Black Keys — Blues-rock music duo the Black Keys are back with their latest release, Brothers, their first after hitting it big in television with tracks featured on Friday Night Lights, Gossip Girl, Dexter, and Hung. Their last album, Attack & Release, also caught the attention of another major music star — Kelly Clarkson has been covering their song “Lies” on her latest tour.
Love and Its Opposite by Tracey Thorn — Former Everything But the Girl lead singer Tracey Thorn offers up her second solo CD since leaving the group in 2003. Thorn describes the songs on the album as the story of “real life after 40.” She collaborated with several Nashville-based musicians on the mostly electronic-pop release.
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride 59 min 11 sec ago
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys 1 hour 24 min ago
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial 1 hour 30 min ago
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned 1 hour 53 min ago
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School 1 hour 55 min ago
- Women Who the F Is … California Politico Toni Atkins? 2 hours 57 min ago
- Women Op-ed: Why We Need International Women's Day 5:49 PM