Hot Sheet: Cassidy Haley, Sheryl Crow,
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 16 2010 1:10 PM ET
Inception: Christopher Nolan has built a career out of successfully making left-of-center, big-budget movies, and Inception is no exception. The flick seems convoluted, but that's just what you'd expect from a film that seems to cast Leonardo DiCaprio as some sort of modern daydream thief with an all-star cast that includes Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard, and Michael Caine.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Things are looking grim for Disney with this picture. Just one day after opening, the company started handing out two-for-one tickets to this family adventure starring Nicolas Cage (complete with a long shag). The film follows a modern-day sorcerer and his new recruit. Guess the title pretty much gave that part away.
- Women WATCH: Isn't Beyoncé 'Bossy' - She's 'The BOSS' in New PSA to Empower Girls March 12 2014 8:04 PM
- World Explore Iran's Gay Underground Railroad March 12 2014 7:29 PM
- Film Is Frozen a Gay Indoctrination Manifesto? March 12 2014 7:25 PM
- Women WATCH: Is There Anyone a Pansexual Won't Date? March 12 2014 7:18 PM
- Politics Black Lesbian Nominated as Federal Judge Sails Through Hearing March 12 2014 7:10 PM
- Jamaica Judge: Homeless Jamaican LGBT Youth Can Live in Sewers March 12 2014 7:08 PM
- HIV & AIDS What Do You Do When You Find Out You Have HIV? March 12 2014 7:06 PM