Hot Sheet: Cassidy Haley, Sheryl Crow,
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 16 2010 1:10 PM ET
Inception: Christopher Nolan has built a career out of successfully making left-of-center, big-budget movies, and Inception is no exception. The flick seems convoluted, but that's just what you'd expect from a film that seems to cast Leonardo DiCaprio as some sort of modern daydream thief with an all-star cast that includes Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard, and Michael Caine.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Things are looking grim for Disney with this picture. Just one day after opening, the company started handing out two-for-one tickets to this family adventure starring Nicolas Cage (complete with a long shag). The film follows a modern-day sorcerer and his new recruit. Guess the title pretty much gave that part away.
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Controversial Catch Phrase Revived on Project Runway
- With Queen's Decree, Alan Turing Is Now Officially Pardoned
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Dominican Republic Bans Miley Cyrus for Promoting Lesbian Sex