Hot Sheet: Cassidy Haley, Sheryl Crow,
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 16 2010 1:10 PM ET
Inception: Christopher Nolan has built a career out of successfully making left-of-center, big-budget movies, and Inception is no exception. The flick seems convoluted, but that's just what you'd expect from a film that seems to cast Leonardo DiCaprio as some sort of modern daydream thief with an all-star cast that includes Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard, and Michael Caine.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Things are looking grim for Disney with this picture. Just one day after opening, the company started handing out two-for-one tickets to this family adventure starring Nicolas Cage (complete with a long shag). The film follows a modern-day sorcerer and his new recruit. Guess the title pretty much gave that part away.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM
- Marriage Equality Vive la France! Hollande Signs Marriage Equality Bill May 18 2013 12:20 PM
- Photography Photos: Cuba Libre May 18 2013 5:29 AM
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM