Hot Sheet: Cassidy Haley, Sheryl Crow,
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 16 2010 12:10 PM ET
Inception: Christopher Nolan has built a career out of successfully making left-of-center, big-budget movies, and Inception is no exception. The flick seems convoluted, but that's just what you'd expect from a film that seems to cast Leonardo DiCaprio as some sort of modern daydream thief with an all-star cast that includes Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard, and Michael Caine.
The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Things are looking grim for Disney with this picture. Just one day after opening, the company started handing out two-for-one tickets to this family adventure starring Nicolas Cage (complete with a long shag). The film follows a modern-day sorcerer and his new recruit. Guess the title pretty much gave that part away.
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers