Hot Sheet: Angelina, Jane Lynch
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 23 2010 8:45 AM ET
The All Hearts Tour with Kelis, Robyn, and Dan Black
Kicking off Friday night at Hollywood's Music Box Theater, the All Hearts Tour is a must-attend for anyone who likes their dance music served up smart and satisfying. The double-billed tour (gay U.K. artist Black opens for the two divas) travels to San Francisco, Boston, D.C., Philly, and closes at New York's Webster Hall on August 5. (Below, see Robyn perform "Dancing on My Own" at gay London super-club Heaven.)
The Laziest Gal in Town by Jane Krakowski
The 30 Rock scene-stealer shows off the sensational musical chops that helped earn her a Tony Award (for Nine) in this recording of her recent cabaret debut at Feinstein’s in New York. Krakowski's on-stage banter between songs is fresh and witty but she can belt with the best of them, tearing through 11 vintage compositions, including the Pal Joey standard "Zip," here retitled "Tweet" featuring hilarious new lyrics (courtesy of Hairspray’s Mark Shaiman and Scott Wittman) that takes jabs at current events ranging from Whitney's vocal problems to Prop. 8.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur