The Hot Sheet
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 10 2010 6:10 AM ET
Mädchen in Uniform — This exquisite 1958 remake of the 1931 classic, considered to be the first film with a frankly lesbian story line, stars a luminous Lilli Palmer with a ravishing Romy Schneider in a tale of forbidden love and youthful lesbian longing between teacher and student at a German boarding school.
The Office: Season 6 — The NBC hit about the often outrageous shenanigans at Dunder-Mifflin cranked up the queasiness quotient when Michael dated Pam’s mother and added Kathy Bates as the new boss from hell, but lovelorn Oscar’s attempt to woo the hot and ambiguous new warehouse worker (newcomer Sam Daly) was the highlight.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers