The Hot Sheet
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 24 2010 12:00 PM ET
In And Out of Consciousness: The Greatest Hits 1990-2010 by Robbie Williams — A comprehensive collection of nearly four dozen tracks culled from the best of the former Take That-er’s solo material. Included here are the acclaimed single “Angels”; “Kids,” his sizzling duet with Kylie Minogue; the retro-flavored cover of “Something Stupid” with Nicole Kidman; and “Shame,” his collaboration with former bandmate Gary Barlow, which inspired the popular Brokeback Mountain-themed video.
Hello Tomorrow by Dave Koz — After 20 years and a dozen albums, Dave Koz shakes things up a bit on Hello Tomorrow. The guest artists on his latest CD are aplenty, and Koz writes in the liner notes that his goal is for this album to serve as a “musical survival guide for these unfamiliar times.” The out saxophonist and songwriter achieves his goal with this inspired and deeply catchy collection of tunes, and he surrounds himself with a collection of hit-makers who give Hello Tomorrow a contemporary edge.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court