The Hot Sheet
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 19 2010 8:45 AM ET
Public Speaking — Despite her paltry output, gay writer Fran Lebowitz has a dedicated following thanks to her collections of essays like Metropolitan Life and Social Studies and being a fixture among New York's literati for decades. This feature-length Martin Scorsese–directed documentary, which catches Lebowitz walking around the city, holding court at the Waverly Inn, and delivering her acerbic bons mots, preserves her urbane wit and peculiar wisdom. It premieres on HBO November 22 at 10 p.m.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- WATCH: StoryCorps Founder Discuss Gay Dad in Inspiring TED Talk
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- Artist Spotlight: Julian Hsiung