The Hot Sheet
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2010 8:55 AM ET
Caught — The world premiere play focuses on the pending wedding of Kenneth and Troy, a committed gay couple living in Los Angeles, but examines the greater issue of the contentious debate raging over same-sex marriage. The play is performed at the Zephyr Theatre in Los Angeles through January 23. CaughtThePlay.com
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend