The Hot Sheet
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2010 8:55 AM ET
Caught — The world premiere play focuses on the pending wedding of Kenneth and Troy, a committed gay couple living in Los Angeles, but examines the greater issue of the contentious debate raging over same-sex marriage. The play is performed at the Zephyr Theatre in Los Angeles through January 23. CaughtThePlay.com
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps