The Hot Sheet
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 03 2010 8:55 AM ET
Caught — The world premiere play focuses on the pending wedding of Kenneth and Troy, a committed gay couple living in Los Angeles, but examines the greater issue of the contentious debate raging over same-sex marriage. The play is performed at the Zephyr Theatre in Los Angeles through January 23. CaughtThePlay.com
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- Why Are We Gay?
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple