BY Brandon Voss
January 07 2011 3:00 PM ET
1. TV: Shameless
Based on a popular British series of the same name, this raunchy dysfunctional family dramedy debuts January 9 on Showtime. William H. Macy stars as the alcoholic patriarch of a poor Chicago clan that includes 17-year-old actor Cameron Monaghan as Ian, a gay, pot-smoking high school sophomore having an affair with his 35-year-old boss, a closeted Muslim shopkeeper. This show had us at the copy of Mancho in its promotional photo.
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban