Queer Duck seeks new pond
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2001 1:00 AM ET
Icebox.com will close its doors Friday, says The Hollywood Reporter, over the sites failure to close a $10 million round of funding. The site offered various animated series, including the gay-themed Queer Duck (featuring the voices of Jim J. Bullock and RuPaul), Poker Night (which featured the voice of out Frasier costar Dan Butler), and the controversial Mr. Wong. Two Icebox properties are being developed for televisionShowtime acquired Starship Regulars, and Fox is making a pilot of Zombie College, both of which will be remade as live-action shows.
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers