Queer Duck seeks new pond
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2001 1:00 AM ET
Icebox.com will close its doors Friday, says The Hollywood Reporter, over the sites failure to close a $10 million round of funding. The site offered various animated series, including the gay-themed Queer Duck (featuring the voices of Jim J. Bullock and RuPaul), Poker Night (which featured the voice of out Frasier costar Dan Butler), and the controversial Mr. Wong. Two Icebox properties are being developed for televisionShowtime acquired Starship Regulars, and Fox is making a pilot of Zombie College, both of which will be remade as live-action shows.
- Why Are We Gay?
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- 14 Ex-Ex Gays Paving the Way Forward