Queer Duck seeks new pond
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 09 2001 1:00 AM ET
Icebox.com will close its doors Friday, says The Hollywood Reporter, over the sites failure to close a $10 million round of funding. The site offered various animated series, including the gay-themed Queer Duck (featuring the voices of Jim J. Bullock and RuPaul), Poker Night (which featured the voice of out Frasier costar Dan Butler), and the controversial Mr. Wong. Two Icebox properties are being developed for televisionShowtime acquired Starship Regulars, and Fox is making a pilot of Zombie College, both of which will be remade as live-action shows.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition