Canada to launch its first gay cable network
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 02 2001 1:00 AM ET
On September 1, Headline Media Group will launch PrideVision, the first network in Canada providing news, information, and programming focused specifically on the gay and lesbian community. HMG acquired the network from Levfam Holdings Inc. and Alliance Atlantis Communications Inc. No announcements have yet been made regarding specific programming for PrideVision.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'