Canada to launch its first gay cable network
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 02 2001 1:00 AM ET
On September 1, Headline Media Group will launch PrideVision, the first network in Canada providing news, information, and programming focused specifically on the gay and lesbian community. HMG acquired the network from Levfam Holdings Inc. and Alliance Atlantis Communications Inc. No announcements have yet been made regarding specific programming for PrideVision.
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- Meet the People Waiting in Line for History
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps