Jodie Foster pregnant with second child
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 04 2001 12:00 AM ET
Syndicated columnist Liz Smith reports that Jodie Foster is once again with child. Son Charlie will be 3 in July, and Charlies sibling is due in November. Foster muses, My sisters and I are all Scorpios, so we have a soft spot for the birth date. The lesbian icon adds that she enjoyed being pregnant with Charlie and [looks] forward to the experience again. When Smith, noted gossip maven and friend to the celebrated, asked if the donor is the same man as Charlies father, the most she could get from the enigmatic Foster was, I wont answer that. Foster also mentioned that she still plans on making a film biography of controversial director Leni Riefenstahl but added, Our script isnt done, and we want to get it right.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign