Nathan Lane gets Drama Desk nomination
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2001 12:00 AM ET
The award nominations for The Producers and its cast continue to pile up, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The Drama Desk, which covers productions from Broadway to off-off-Broadway, has nominated both Nathan Lane and his costar, Matthew Broderick, as Best Actor. Featured actor nominations went to two other cast members, Gary Beach and Roger Bart, who play the broadly gay characters Roger DeBris and Carmen Ghia, respectively. The award show will be held at Lincoln Centers LaGuardia Concert Hall on May 20 with Lily Tomlin hosting. For the full list of nominees and further information, log on to dramadesk.org.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun