TVs Will being less than graceful?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2001 12:00 AM ET
Eric McCormack, Will of TVs popular gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, will be taking over the lead role of Harold Hill in Broadways The Music Man at the end of the month. He is apparently making a policy during the rehearsal period not to watch his predecessor, Craig Bierko, do the role. The New York Post quotes a source referred to only as a snitch as saying, Eric cant bear Craighe thinks he is just a dreadful actorand he refuses to watch Craigs performances. McCormack, currently rehearsing for the role, denies the report: I think Craig is fantastic, so much so that I decided seeing his performances too many times would be more intimidating than helpful, so Ive purposefully stayed away during rehearsals, concentrating on coming up with my own Harold.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 4 sec ago
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 9 min 46 sec ago
- Sports Robbie Rogers Returns as First Openly Gay Footballer 48 min 22 sec ago
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM