TVs Will being less than graceful?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2001 12:00 AM ET
Eric McCormack, Will of TVs popular gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, will be taking over the lead role of Harold Hill in Broadways The Music Man at the end of the month. He is apparently making a policy during the rehearsal period not to watch his predecessor, Craig Bierko, do the role. The New York Post quotes a source referred to only as a snitch as saying, Eric cant bear Craighe thinks he is just a dreadful actorand he refuses to watch Craigs performances. McCormack, currently rehearsing for the role, denies the report: I think Craig is fantastic, so much so that I decided seeing his performances too many times would be more intimidating than helpful, so Ive purposefully stayed away during rehearsals, concentrating on coming up with my own Harold.
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- BREAKING: North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban