TVs Will being less than graceful?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2001 12:00 AM ET
Eric McCormack, Will of TVs popular gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, will be taking over the lead role of Harold Hill in Broadways The Music Man at the end of the month. He is apparently making a policy during the rehearsal period not to watch his predecessor, Craig Bierko, do the role. The New York Post quotes a source referred to only as a snitch as saying, Eric cant bear Craighe thinks he is just a dreadful actorand he refuses to watch Craigs performances. McCormack, currently rehearsing for the role, denies the report: I think Craig is fantastic, so much so that I decided seeing his performances too many times would be more intimidating than helpful, so Ive purposefully stayed away during rehearsals, concentrating on coming up with my own Harold.
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- The 13 Biggest Trolls in Media
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Katelynn on Caitlyn: I Am Cait Through the Eyes of TV's First Trans Reality Star
- Debunking Bill Cosby's Claim He Can Read Women's Desires, Accuser Comes Out As Lesbian