TVs Will being less than graceful?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2001 12:00 AM ET
Eric McCormack, Will of TVs popular gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, will be taking over the lead role of Harold Hill in Broadways The Music Man at the end of the month. He is apparently making a policy during the rehearsal period not to watch his predecessor, Craig Bierko, do the role. The New York Post quotes a source referred to only as a snitch as saying, Eric cant bear Craighe thinks he is just a dreadful actorand he refuses to watch Craigs performances. McCormack, currently rehearsing for the role, denies the report: I think Craig is fantastic, so much so that I decided seeing his performances too many times would be more intimidating than helpful, so Ive purposefully stayed away during rehearsals, concentrating on coming up with my own Harold.
- Travel Destination of the Week: Denmark March 13 2014 7:41 PM
- Women WATCH: Daughter Teaches Mom Lesbian Slang March 13 2014 7:27 PM
- Women What do the OINTB Season 2 Promo Pics Mean for the Ladies of Litchfield? March 13 2014 7:14 PM
- Women BREAKING: Father of Murdered Texas Lesbian Arrested March 13 2014 6:34 PM
- Travel Directors, Reality Housewives and the Sad Story of WeHo's 'Death Corner' March 13 2014 5:33 PM
- Politics Michigan's First Out Federal Judge Confirmed March 13 2014 4:34 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Model Andrej Pejic Shouts: 'I'm a Boy and I'm a Girl!' March 13 2014 4:25 PM