TVs Will being less than graceful?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 02 2001 11:00 PM ET
Eric McCormack, Will of TVs popular gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, will be taking over the lead role of Harold Hill in Broadways The Music Man at the end of the month. He is apparently making a policy during the rehearsal period not to watch his predecessor, Craig Bierko, do the role. The New York Post quotes a source referred to only as a snitch as saying, Eric cant bear Craighe thinks he is just a dreadful actorand he refuses to watch Craigs performances. McCormack, currently rehearsing for the role, denies the report: I think Craig is fantastic, so much so that I decided seeing his performances too many times would be more intimidating than helpful, so Ive purposefully stayed away during rehearsals, concentrating on coming up with my own Harold.
- Women Op-ed: Remembering Mandela 38 min 8 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Illinois Family Institute Compares Marriage Equality to Junk Food 1 hour 20 min ago
- Year in Review 11 Great New Tech Gifts UPDATED: 1 hour 21 min ago
- People Lady Gaga Urges Boycott of Sochi Olympics 1 hour 42 min ago
- World News Two Gay Men Now Lead Luxembourg 1 hour 57 min ago
- World News Elton John's Weekend Concerts in Russia to Proceed 2 hours 41 min ago
- Entertainment News WATCH: Leslie Jordan 'Go Bold' With Models to Crash Super Bowl 10:42 AM