TVs Will being less than graceful?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 03 2001 12:00 AM ET
Eric McCormack, Will of TVs popular gay-themed sitcom Will & Grace, will be taking over the lead role of Harold Hill in Broadways The Music Man at the end of the month. He is apparently making a policy during the rehearsal period not to watch his predecessor, Craig Bierko, do the role. The New York Post quotes a source referred to only as a snitch as saying, Eric cant bear Craighe thinks he is just a dreadful actorand he refuses to watch Craigs performances. McCormack, currently rehearsing for the role, denies the report: I think Craig is fantastic, so much so that I decided seeing his performances too many times would be more intimidating than helpful, so Ive purposefully stayed away during rehearsals, concentrating on coming up with my own Harold.
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Op-ed: NBC's Straight-Washing of John Constantine Is Bi Erasure
- These Native-American Tribes Are Pioneering Marriage Equality
- Congresswoman Slams Science Magazine for Transphobic, Sexist Cover
- YouTube Couples Translate Same-Sex Love, #NoFilter