Spice Girls say the darndest things
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 08 2001 12:00 AM ET
Geri Halliwell, formerly Ginger Spice, announced on the BBC Choices That Gay Show that shes going through a gay phase. She went on to claim that shes a gay man trapped in a girls body, then attempted to clarify by explaining that she enjoys male company but without the penis threat. Halliwell also speculated on a future with at least a few marriages. And to have kids, multicolored children...maybe even a gay one. Not content to leave well enough alone, she decided to out her dog, Harry. Harrys got a confession to make. Hes very camp. I think hes bisexual. Meanwhile, Emma Bunton, formerly Baby Spice, announced in an interview with the U.K. publication Sky magazine, I wish men had boobs, because I like the feel of them. Its so funnywhen I record I sing with a hand over each of them, maybe its a comfort thing.
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word