Roger Moore signs on as gay traveler in Boat Trip
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 09 2001 11:00 PM ET
Roger Moore has been cast in the independent film Boat Trip, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Also embarking are Cuba Gooding Jr. and Horatio Sanz, playing straight men who sign up for a Caribbean cruise in search of romance only to find theyve booked themselves on a gay cruise. Moore will be playing the part of an elegant older gay man, retired after 30 years in the Army. The film begins shooting in Germany at the end of May.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'