Roger Moore signs on as gay traveler in Boat Trip
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 10 2001 12:00 AM ET
Roger Moore has been cast in the independent film Boat Trip, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Also embarking are Cuba Gooding Jr. and Horatio Sanz, playing straight men who sign up for a Caribbean cruise in search of romance only to find theyve booked themselves on a gay cruise. Moore will be playing the part of an elegant older gay man, retired after 30 years in the Army. The film begins shooting in Germany at the end of May.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad