Roger Moore signs on as gay traveler in Boat Trip
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 10 2001 12:00 AM ET
Roger Moore has been cast in the independent film Boat Trip, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Also embarking are Cuba Gooding Jr. and Horatio Sanz, playing straight men who sign up for a Caribbean cruise in search of romance only to find theyve booked themselves on a gay cruise. Moore will be playing the part of an elegant older gay man, retired after 30 years in the Army. The film begins shooting in Germany at the end of May.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men