Roger Moore signs on as gay traveler in Boat Trip
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 10 2001 12:00 AM ET
Roger Moore has been cast in the independent film Boat Trip, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Also embarking are Cuba Gooding Jr. and Horatio Sanz, playing straight men who sign up for a Caribbean cruise in search of romance only to find theyve booked themselves on a gay cruise. Moore will be playing the part of an elegant older gay man, retired after 30 years in the Army. The film begins shooting in Germany at the end of May.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children