Bette Midler settles Tom Cruise controversy once and for all
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 24 2001 12:00 AM ET
The New York Daily News reports that Bette Midler was in rare form as the final act at the Spring Gala to benefit the 92nd Street Y in New York. She had much to say about her short-lived sitcom on CBS from which she waswhats the word?oh, yes, fired. She even weighed in on the Cruise-Kidman divorce and the stories that have dogged the handsome actor for years: Tom and Nicole...all these rumors about him being gay. I dont believe it. I dont believe it for one minute. He hasnt been to one of my shows.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'