Melissa Etheridge dating Popular actress
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2001 12:00 AM ET
Lesbian icon Melissa Etheridge, nine months after the breakup of her 12-year, two-child relationship with Julie Cypher, is now dating Tammy Lynn Michaels, the actress who portrayed the evil Nicole Julian from the WB series Popular, according to the New York Post. Etheridge reportedly told People magazine that the new love made her want to jump up and go Woo-woo. Having recently turned 40, the singer is referring to this as her early midlife crisis, dating a 26-year-old and buying a Camaro. Although there is still sadness and anger between her and Cypher, the two are still in contact, as they share custody of the children.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?