Melissa Etheridge dating Popular actress
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 07 2001 11:00 PM ET
Lesbian icon Melissa Etheridge, nine months after the breakup of her 12-year, two-child relationship with Julie Cypher, is now dating Tammy Lynn Michaels, the actress who portrayed the evil Nicole Julian from the WB series Popular, according to the New York Post. Etheridge reportedly told People magazine that the new love made her want to jump up and go Woo-woo. Having recently turned 40, the singer is referring to this as her early midlife crisis, dating a 26-year-old and buying a Camaro. Although there is still sadness and anger between her and Cypher, the two are still in contact, as they share custody of the children.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment