Melissa Etheridge dating Popular actress
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2001 12:00 AM ET
Lesbian icon Melissa Etheridge, nine months after the breakup of her 12-year, two-child relationship with Julie Cypher, is now dating Tammy Lynn Michaels, the actress who portrayed the evil Nicole Julian from the WB series Popular, according to the New York Post. Etheridge reportedly told People magazine that the new love made her want to jump up and go Woo-woo. Having recently turned 40, the singer is referring to this as her early midlife crisis, dating a 26-year-old and buying a Camaro. Although there is still sadness and anger between her and Cypher, the two are still in contact, as they share custody of the children.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- The Miseducation of Destin Holmes
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 1 hour 7 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 1 hour 12 min ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! 2 hours 43 min ago
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. 2 hours 46 min ago
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude 8:00 PM
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 6:34 PM