Melissa Etheridge dating Popular actress
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 08 2001 12:00 AM ET
Lesbian icon Melissa Etheridge, nine months after the breakup of her 12-year, two-child relationship with Julie Cypher, is now dating Tammy Lynn Michaels, the actress who portrayed the evil Nicole Julian from the WB series Popular, according to the New York Post. Etheridge reportedly told People magazine that the new love made her want to jump up and go Woo-woo. Having recently turned 40, the singer is referring to this as her early midlife crisis, dating a 26-year-old and buying a Camaro. Although there is still sadness and anger between her and Cypher, the two are still in contact, as they share custody of the children.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting