Transvestism comes to One Life to Live
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 16 2001 12:00 AM ET
The New York Daily News reports that Michael Salem, the source for the womens shoes that Mayor Rudy Giuliani wore for his Rockette number at the Inner Circle media dinner last March, has sent a bundle of shoes, girdles, pantyhose, and silicone breasts over to the set of ABCs soap One Life to Live. Salem and his eponymous Web site cater primarily to the cross-dressing trade. The beneficiary this time will be the soap character Max Holden, played by James De Paiva.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples