Transvestism comes to One Life to Live
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 16 2001 12:00 AM ET
The New York Daily News reports that Michael Salem, the source for the womens shoes that Mayor Rudy Giuliani wore for his Rockette number at the Inner Circle media dinner last March, has sent a bundle of shoes, girdles, pantyhose, and silicone breasts over to the set of ABCs soap One Life to Live. Salem and his eponymous Web site cater primarily to the cross-dressing trade. The beneficiary this time will be the soap character Max Holden, played by James De Paiva.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 3 min 40 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 8 min 3 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! 1 hour 39 min ago
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. 1 hour 42 min ago
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' 2 hours 4 min ago
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude 2 hours 8 min ago
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 6:34 PM