Eminem playing multiple roles in own film
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 29 2001 12:00 AM ET
FOXNews.com reports that controversial rapper Eminem not only will play a part based on his life in what is at present being called Untitled Detroit Project but also will portray the characters mother and her boyfriend as well. The film, directed by Curtis Hanson (Wonder Boys, L.A. Confidential), features a maternal figure, according to the site, described as sexy, jealous, fragilejust trying to keep it all together.... Cant believe this is her life. Cant handle it. Irresponsible.... Wants every man to want her. Even flirts with her son. Eminems actual mother, Debbie Mathers, has already won a $25,000 settlement in court from her son for his unflattering portrayals of her in his music. The boyfriend character is presented as someone who is empty inside, stuck in place. Shooting on the project is to begin soon.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'