Jaglom film to feature lesbian character
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 06 2001 12:00 AM ET
Lori New (American Virgin) has been cast in the new Henry Jaglom film, Shopping, which is set in an upscale clothing store during a hectic Mothers Day weekend. According to The Hollywood Reporter, New will play the part of Billie, a lesbian Internet guru who is setting up a Web site for the stores big promotion. Shopping will be third part of Jagloms female-centered trilogy; the first two installments were Eating and Babyfever.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- BREAKING: Cowboys Release Michael Sam
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- WATCH: Alan Cumming on Getting 'Whacked' By Shia LaBeouf
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'
- Michael Sam, Cowboys Welcome Lull in Media Attention