Jaglom film to feature lesbian character
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 05 2001 11:00 PM ET
Lori New (American Virgin) has been cast in the new Henry Jaglom film, Shopping, which is set in an upscale clothing store during a hectic Mothers Day weekend. According to The Hollywood Reporter, New will play the part of Billie, a lesbian Internet guru who is setting up a Web site for the stores big promotion. Shopping will be third part of Jagloms female-centered trilogy; the first two installments were Eating and Babyfever.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?