Jaglom film to feature lesbian character
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 06 2001 12:00 AM ET
Lori New (American Virgin) has been cast in the new Henry Jaglom film, Shopping, which is set in an upscale clothing store during a hectic Mothers Day weekend. According to The Hollywood Reporter, New will play the part of Billie, a lesbian Internet guru who is setting up a Web site for the stores big promotion. Shopping will be third part of Jagloms female-centered trilogy; the first two installments were Eating and Babyfever.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign