Jaglom film to feature lesbian character
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 06 2001 12:00 AM ET
Lori New (American Virgin) has been cast in the new Henry Jaglom film, Shopping, which is set in an upscale clothing store during a hectic Mothers Day weekend. According to The Hollywood Reporter, New will play the part of Billie, a lesbian Internet guru who is setting up a Web site for the stores big promotion. Shopping will be third part of Jagloms female-centered trilogy; the first two installments were Eating and Babyfever.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays