Prying Pitt probes Etheridge
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 14 2001 12:00 AM ET
According to the New York Daily News, the August issue of Interview magazine features lesbian singer Melissa Etheridge in the hot seat being grilled by longtime friend Brad Pitt. Being a straight man, Pitt apparently felt the need to check and see if Etheridge misses that which men provide. Etheridge responds, How can I miss something that was never there? Not content, Pitt pushes, Never? Never ever, maintains the singer. Ever ever? continues Pitt. Seeing this might take all day, Etheridge finally just says, No. The technical answer is no, never did that. She does, however, cop to having said when the subject arose before, OK, there was this one graphic artist when I was 21, but that was just a phase.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- The Flash Casts Bi Actor to Play Gay DC Comics Villain