Former British Big Brother Josh jeered
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
Josh Rafter, gay former resident of Englands Big Brother house, was booed off the stage when he appeared at the nightclub GAY, according to The [London] Sun. Josh was recently voted out of the house, leaving the other gay resident, Brian Dowling, a clear favorite to walk off with the prize. Rafter pleaded with the hecklers to stop chanting Brian, Brian! by explaining, I want him to win too! Flight attendant Brian (or, as the Sun puts it, trolley dolly), meanwhile, is regaling housemates with on-the-job tales, claiming that he had been chatted up by a former star of the popular British soap EastEnders. Hes not saying which one, though, insisting, Im not going to say anything else, or I will make myself look stupid.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Alabama's Antigay Chief Justice Scolds Ruth Bader Ginsburg on 'Judicial Ethics'
- North Carolina Governor to Veto Antigay Measure
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban