Chicago's Lesbian Community Cancer Project sponsors fund-raising cruise
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 14 2001 11:00 PM ET
The sixth annual "Cruising...Because We Care" Jazz Brunch Cruise, sponsored by Chicago's Lesbian Community Cancer Project, sets sail Sunday, September 16, at 10 a.m. at Navy Pier. The cruise will feature brunch, live music, and a live auction, with proceeds going to LCCP, a nonprofit organization that promotes lesbian health, with a focus on cancer-related issues, and provides services, support, information, education, and advocacy for lesbian and nonlesbian women and their families of choice. For more information, call (773) 561-4662 or visit www.lccp.org.
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- Meet the People Fired for Being LGBT in 2013
- Duck Dynasty Star Slams Sinful 'Homosexuals, Drunks, Terrorists'
- Maddow to Putin: Ha! Take That!
- Antigay Archbishop Accused of Sexually Assaulting Minor
- Calif. Athletic Commission Considers Licensing Trans Athletes
- Sports Chicago Gay Hockey Association Wins at Celebrating Christmas 25 min 6 sec ago
- Entertainment News Paul Rudd On Witnessing a Drag Queen Brawl 51 min 59 sec ago
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Airline 54 min 51 sec ago
- The Wedding Channel Gay Couples to Wed Atop 2014 Rose Parade Float 1 hour 26 min ago
- Music The Shondes: On Mixing Music & Politics 1 hour 27 min ago
- Travel London's Gay Travel Expo: Pool Party, Models, Giant Shoes 2 hours 9 min ago
- Entertainment News WATCH: Underwear Models for Affordable Healthcare 2 hours 10 min ago