Chicago's Lesbian Community Cancer Project sponsors fund-raising cruise
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 15 2001 12:00 AM ET
The sixth annual "Cruising...Because We Care" Jazz Brunch Cruise, sponsored by Chicago's Lesbian Community Cancer Project, sets sail Sunday, September 16, at 10 a.m. at Navy Pier. The cruise will feature brunch, live music, and a live auction, with proceeds going to LCCP, a nonprofit organization that promotes lesbian health, with a focus on cancer-related issues, and provides services, support, information, education, and advocacy for lesbian and nonlesbian women and their families of choice. For more information, call (773) 561-4662 or visit www.lccp.org.
- What Happened Inside the Supreme Court Today
- 17 Celebs Who Are Rooting – And Tweeting – for Marriage Equality
- High School Jocks Attend W. Virginia Prom Together
- Antigay Heckler Dragged Out of Supreme Court
- LISTEN: Oral Arguments of Obergefell v. Hodges
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'