Chicago's Lesbian Community Cancer Project sponsors fund-raising cruise
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 15 2001 12:00 AM ET
The sixth annual "Cruising...Because We Care" Jazz Brunch Cruise, sponsored by Chicago's Lesbian Community Cancer Project, sets sail Sunday, September 16, at 10 a.m. at Navy Pier. The cruise will feature brunch, live music, and a live auction, with proceeds going to LCCP, a nonprofit organization that promotes lesbian health, with a focus on cancer-related issues, and provides services, support, information, education, and advocacy for lesbian and nonlesbian women and their families of choice. For more information, call (773) 561-4662 or visit www.lccp.org.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign