Chicago's Lesbian Community Cancer Project sponsors fund-raising cruise
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 14 2001 11:00 PM ET
The sixth annual "Cruising...Because We Care" Jazz Brunch Cruise, sponsored by Chicago's Lesbian Community Cancer Project, sets sail Sunday, September 16, at 10 a.m. at Navy Pier. The cruise will feature brunch, live music, and a live auction, with proceeds going to LCCP, a nonprofit organization that promotes lesbian health, with a focus on cancer-related issues, and provides services, support, information, education, and advocacy for lesbian and nonlesbian women and their families of choice. For more information, call (773) 561-4662 or visit www.lccp.org.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'