The Haggard releases new CD
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
No Future, the latest CD from the Haggard, will be released Tuesday as a follow-up to last year's A Bike Called Greasy. The Haggard, which includes out lesbians Emily B. Kingan and sts, originated three years ago in Durham, N.C., home of the duo's Mr. Lady label. After touring the East Coast, playing with bands such as the Need, the Third Sex, and Harum Scarum, the punk rock duo went global and has been seen in Berlin, New York, and Vancouver and will tour the West Coast this October. For further information, visit www.mrlady.com.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry
- Katrina Update: Where Are They Now?
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- Op-ed: We Just Saw a Turning Point for Global LGBT Rights