Bruce Vilanch hosts Project Angel Food benefit at Improv
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 02 2001 12:00 AM ET
Hollywood Squares star and Advocate columnist Bruce Vilanch will host a benefit for Project Angel Food at the Improv in Los Angeles on Wednesday, October 3. Project Angel Food delivers meals to men, women, and children who are disabled by HIV/AIDS. The show begins at 8 p.m.; the Improv is located at 8162 Melrose Ave. in Hollywood. For tickets, call (323) 651-2583.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children