Rupert Everett to join Robbie Williams's swingin' spectacular
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that out writer-actor Rupert Everett and Absolutely Fabulous costar Jane Horrocks will join singer Robbie Williams at his Royal Albert Hall concert Wednesday night, which will feature the singer performing a "Frank Sinatra-style spectacular" with a 58-piece backing band. Four Weddings and a Funeral scribe Richard Curtis has written the script for the show, which has been inspired by the Rat Pack-era performances of Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr.
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland