Rupert Everett to join Robbie Williams's swingin' spectacular
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that out writer-actor Rupert Everett and Absolutely Fabulous costar Jane Horrocks will join singer Robbie Williams at his Royal Albert Hall concert Wednesday night, which will feature the singer performing a "Frank Sinatra-style spectacular" with a 58-piece backing band. Four Weddings and a Funeral scribe Richard Curtis has written the script for the show, which has been inspired by the Rat Pack-era performances of Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People