Rupert Everett to join Robbie Williams's swingin' spectacular
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that out writer-actor Rupert Everett and Absolutely Fabulous costar Jane Horrocks will join singer Robbie Williams at his Royal Albert Hall concert Wednesday night, which will feature the singer performing a "Frank Sinatra-style spectacular" with a 58-piece backing band. Four Weddings and a Funeral scribe Richard Curtis has written the script for the show, which has been inspired by the Rat Pack-era performances of Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges