Rupert Everett to join Robbie Williams's swingin' spectacular
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that out writer-actor Rupert Everett and Absolutely Fabulous costar Jane Horrocks will join singer Robbie Williams at his Royal Albert Hall concert Wednesday night, which will feature the singer performing a "Frank Sinatra-style spectacular" with a 58-piece backing band. Four Weddings and a Funeral scribe Richard Curtis has written the script for the show, which has been inspired by the Rat Pack-era performances of Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island