Rupert Everett to join Robbie Williams's swingin' spectacular
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2001 12:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that out writer-actor Rupert Everett and Absolutely Fabulous costar Jane Horrocks will join singer Robbie Williams at his Royal Albert Hall concert Wednesday night, which will feature the singer performing a "Frank Sinatra-style spectacular" with a 58-piece backing band. Four Weddings and a Funeral scribe Richard Curtis has written the script for the show, which has been inspired by the Rat Pack-era performances of Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview