Charles Ludlam's Caprice has West Coast premiere in Los Angeles
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 17 2001 11:00 PM ET
Sacred Fools Theater Company will present the West Coast premiere of Charles Ludlam's comedy Caprice on Thursday, October 18. In the play, a hermit who has lived a life of seclusion, balance, order, and reason is presented with the opportunity to enter nirvana, but he instead chooses to help others become enlightened by leading them out of materialism. Reincarnated as New York fashion designer Claude Caprice, he creates a line of clothing made from sackcloth and ashes that becomes a national craze--but will he still achieve nirvana? Caprice runs through November 17 at 660 N. Heliotrope Dr. in Los Angeles. For more information visit www.SacredFools.org.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View