American Beauty producers set up new comedy for Renée Zellweger
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
Dan Jinks and Bruce Cohen, the openly gay producers of American Beauty, are setting up their first project since winning the Academy Award for the acclaimed 1999 comedy. Variety reports that the duo is putting together Down With Love, a new romantic comedy that will feature Renée Zellweger (Bridget Jones' Diary) as a feminist writer who becomes involved with a womanizing journalist.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word