American Beauty producers set up new comedy for Renée Zellweger
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
Dan Jinks and Bruce Cohen, the openly gay producers of American Beauty, are setting up their first project since winning the Academy Award for the acclaimed 1999 comedy. Variety reports that the duo is putting together Down With Love, a new romantic comedy that will feature Renée Zellweger (Bridget Jones' Diary) as a feminist writer who becomes involved with a womanizing journalist.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- PHOTOS: Are You Ready for the World's First Gay Mormon Superhero?