American Beauty producers set up new comedy for Renée Zellweger
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
Dan Jinks and Bruce Cohen, the openly gay producers of American Beauty, are setting up their first project since winning the Academy Award for the acclaimed 1999 comedy. Variety reports that the duo is putting together Down With Love, a new romantic comedy that will feature Renée Zellweger (Bridget Jones' Diary) as a feminist writer who becomes involved with a womanizing journalist.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad