American Beauty producers set up new comedy for Renée Zellweger
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 18 2001 12:00 AM ET
Dan Jinks and Bruce Cohen, the openly gay producers of American Beauty, are setting up their first project since winning the Academy Award for the acclaimed 1999 comedy. Variety reports that the duo is putting together Down With Love, a new romantic comedy that will feature Renée Zellweger (Bridget Jones' Diary) as a feminist writer who becomes involved with a womanizing journalist.
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Does Expansion of Rights Also Expand Antigay Violence?
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth Harvey Milk Day Has Group Worried About 'Indoctrinating' Kids 4 min 21 sec ago
- Theater See Which Hunk Won the 2013 Broadway Beauty Pageant 8 min 7 sec ago
- Politicians Harvey Milk Day: First Park in Nation Named for Rights Pioneer 21 min ago
- Entertainment News Karl Lagerfeld's Cat Has A Better Life Than You 54 min 43 sec ago
- Health News AIDS Deaths Plummet In Africa 57 min 39 sec ago
- Military PHOTOS: Shirtless, Sweaty Naval Academy Freshman Climb Greased Obelisk 1 hour 8 min ago
- Women WATCH: Amy Schumer and Amber Tamblyn Watch Porn and Make Out 1 hour 20 min ago