Kate Clinton performs in Seattle
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
Comedian and Advocate columnist Kate Clinton celebrates her 20th anniversary as a performer with a special engagement in Seattle on Saturday, October 20, her first appearance there since her sold-out performance two years ago. The show starts at 8 p.m. at the Meany Theater, 4001 University Way NE. For tickets, call (206) 292-2787 or visit www.seattlemenschorus.org.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Op-ed: 5 Reasons Men's Health Needs a Trans Man On The Cover
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers