Kate Clinton performs in Seattle
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
Comedian and Advocate columnist Kate Clinton celebrates her 20th anniversary as a performer with a special engagement in Seattle on Saturday, October 20, her first appearance there since her sold-out performance two years ago. The show starts at 8 p.m. at the Meany Theater, 4001 University Way NE. For tickets, call (206) 292-2787 or visit www.seattlemenschorus.org.
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series