Kate Clinton performs in Seattle
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
Comedian and Advocate columnist Kate Clinton celebrates her 20th anniversary as a performer with a special engagement in Seattle on Saturday, October 20, her first appearance there since her sold-out performance two years ago. The show starts at 8 p.m. at the Meany Theater, 4001 University Way NE. For tickets, call (206) 292-2787 or visit www.seattlemenschorus.org.
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- Have We Got Matthew Shepard All Wrong?
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages