Kate Clinton performs in Seattle
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 20 2001 12:00 AM ET
Comedian and Advocate columnist Kate Clinton celebrates her 20th anniversary as a performer with a special engagement in Seattle on Saturday, October 20, her first appearance there since her sold-out performance two years ago. The show starts at 8 p.m. at the Meany Theater, 4001 University Way NE. For tickets, call (206) 292-2787 or visit www.seattlemenschorus.org.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children