Kate Clinton performs in Seattle
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 19 2001 11:00 PM ET
Comedian and Advocate columnist Kate Clinton celebrates her 20th anniversary as a performer with a special engagement in Seattle on Saturday, October 20, her first appearance there since her sold-out performance two years ago. The show starts at 8 p.m. at the Meany Theater, 4001 University Way NE. For tickets, call (206) 292-2787 or visit www.seattlemenschorus.org.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'