Lesbian couple spotlighted on TLC's A Baby Story
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Learning Channel's daytime series A Baby Story will take a look at lesbian couple Ali and Kim and their process of having children through the help of a fertility specialist and an anonymous donor. The program follows the couple as they plan for a second daughter--from the same sperm donor, so the children would be biological siblings--and their relatives' response to their growing family. This episode of A Baby Story airs Monday, October 29, at 2:30 p.m. Eastern time (check local listings).
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide