Lesbian couple spotlighted on TLC's A Baby Story
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 27 2001 12:00 AM ET
The Learning Channel's daytime series A Baby Story will take a look at lesbian couple Ali and Kim and their process of having children through the help of a fertility specialist and an anonymous donor. The program follows the couple as they plan for a second daughter--from the same sperm donor, so the children would be biological siblings--and their relatives' response to their growing family. This episode of A Baby Story airs Monday, October 29, at 2:30 p.m. Eastern time (check local listings).
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?