Lukas Moodysson begins shooting new film
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2001 1:00 AM ET
Swedish director Lukas Moodysson, whose most recent films are the acclaimed gay-inclusive Show Me Love and Together, is back at work. Variety reports that Moodysson has just started shooting his latest film, Lilja 4-Ever, in Estonia. The project is set in Russia and Sweden and will feature two Russian teens in the leading roles.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples