Lukas Moodysson begins shooting new film
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2001 12:00 AM ET
Swedish director Lukas Moodysson, whose most recent films are the acclaimed gay-inclusive Show Me Love and Together, is back at work. Variety reports that Moodysson has just started shooting his latest film, Lilja 4-Ever, in Estonia. The project is set in Russia and Sweden and will feature two Russian teens in the leading roles.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers