Lukas Moodysson begins shooting new film
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2001 1:00 AM ET
Swedish director Lukas Moodysson, whose most recent films are the acclaimed gay-inclusive Show Me Love and Together, is back at work. Variety reports that Moodysson has just started shooting his latest film, Lilja 4-Ever, in Estonia. The project is set in Russia and Sweden and will feature two Russian teens in the leading roles.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers