Lukas Moodysson begins shooting new film
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2001 1:00 AM ET
Swedish director Lukas Moodysson, whose most recent films are the acclaimed gay-inclusive Show Me Love and Together, is back at work. Variety reports that Moodysson has just started shooting his latest film, Lilja 4-Ever, in Estonia. The project is set in Russia and Sweden and will feature two Russian teens in the leading roles.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- Op-ed: The Dire State of Louisiana LGBTs
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam