Lukas Moodysson begins shooting new film
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2001 1:00 AM ET
Swedish director Lukas Moodysson, whose most recent films are the acclaimed gay-inclusive Show Me Love and Together, is back at work. Variety reports that Moodysson has just started shooting his latest film, Lilja 4-Ever, in Estonia. The project is set in Russia and Sweden and will feature two Russian teens in the leading roles.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- New Book: Biden Pushed Obama on Marriage Equality
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'