Adam Shankman moves into Houze
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2001 1:00 AM ET
Gay director Adam Shankman (The Wedding Planner) is set to direct Steve Martin and Queen Latifah in the Walt Disney comedy In the Houze, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film centers around a man (Martin) who meets a woman (Latifah) online, not knowing that she's in a women's prison. Shankman has also received a script commitment from CBS for a dance project that he will executive-produce with Denise DiNovi from a script by out writer-director Mark Christopher (54; Alkali, Iowa).
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- WATCH: Josh Duggar's Hypocrisy Is No 'Excuse to Live in Sin,' Scolds Tony Perkins
- Op-ed: We Just Saw a Turning Point for Global LGBT Rights
- REPORT: ISIS Executes Nine More 'Gay' Men