Adam Shankman moves into Houze
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2001 1:00 AM ET
Gay director Adam Shankman (The Wedding Planner) is set to direct Steve Martin and Queen Latifah in the Walt Disney comedy In the Houze, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film centers around a man (Martin) who meets a woman (Latifah) online, not knowing that she's in a women's prison. Shankman has also received a script commitment from CBS for a dance project that he will executive-produce with Denise DiNovi from a script by out writer-director Mark Christopher (54; Alkali, Iowa).
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-Curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage