Adam Shankman moves into Houze
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2001 1:00 AM ET
Gay director Adam Shankman (The Wedding Planner) is set to direct Steve Martin and Queen Latifah in the Walt Disney comedy In the Houze, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film centers around a man (Martin) who meets a woman (Latifah) online, not knowing that she's in a women's prison. Shankman has also received a script commitment from CBS for a dance project that he will executive-produce with Denise DiNovi from a script by out writer-director Mark Christopher (54; Alkali, Iowa).
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?