Adam Shankman moves into Houze
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 02 2001 1:00 AM ET
Gay director Adam Shankman (The Wedding Planner) is set to direct Steve Martin and Queen Latifah in the Walt Disney comedy In the Houze, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film centers around a man (Martin) who meets a woman (Latifah) online, not knowing that she's in a women's prison. Shankman has also received a script commitment from CBS for a dance project that he will executive-produce with Denise DiNovi from a script by out writer-director Mark Christopher (54; Alkali, Iowa).
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Artist Spotlight: Chris von Steiner