Charles Busch to play a woman on One Life to Live
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2001 1:00 AM ET
Charles Busch, the Tale of the Allergist's Wife playwright who started his career donning drag for his campy plays Psycho Beach Party and The Lady in Question, is reaching for the lipstick again. Columnist Liz Smith reports that Busch will be featured on next week's episodes of One Life to Live, playing the female owner of a modeling agency. Nowhere in the show will there be any reference to the fact that the woman is being played by a man.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again
- Santorum Campaign Low on Funds, Losing Staffers