Charles Busch to play a woman on One Life to Live
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2001 1:00 AM ET
Charles Busch, the Tale of the Allergist's Wife playwright who started his career donning drag for his campy plays Psycho Beach Party and The Lady in Question, is reaching for the lipstick again. Columnist Liz Smith reports that Busch will be featured on next week's episodes of One Life to Live, playing the female owner of a modeling agency. Nowhere in the show will there be any reference to the fact that the woman is being played by a man.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- In Op-ed, Indiana Governor Claims New Law Not Discriminatory