Charles Busch to play a woman on One Life to Live
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2001 1:00 AM ET
Charles Busch, the Tale of the Allergist's Wife playwright who started his career donning drag for his campy plays Psycho Beach Party and The Lady in Question, is reaching for the lipstick again. Columnist Liz Smith reports that Busch will be featured on next week's episodes of One Life to Live, playing the female owner of a modeling agency. Nowhere in the show will there be any reference to the fact that the woman is being played by a man.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- The World's Most Famous Trans Model Sits Down With Vogue
- Speak Now: Prop. 8 Decision Will Pave Way for National Marriage Victory