Charles Busch to play a woman on One Life to Live
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2001 12:00 AM ET
Charles Busch, the Tale of the Allergist's Wife playwright who started his career donning drag for his campy plays Psycho Beach Party and The Lady in Question, is reaching for the lipstick again. Columnist Liz Smith reports that Busch will be featured on next week's episodes of One Life to Live, playing the female owner of a modeling agency. Nowhere in the show will there be any reference to the fact that the woman is being played by a man.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment