"The Resurrection of Steven Arnold" goes on display
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 14 2001 1:00 AM ET
A collection of photography and films by the late Steven Arnold will go on display at the Icaro Gallery, 4258 Atlantic Ave. in Long Beach, Calif. "The Resurrection of Steven Arnold" opens on Saturday, November 17 (with a reception from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.), and runs through December 25. The works of Arnold, best known for his avant-garde black-and-white photography and art films, have been displayed at New York's Whitney Museum and other major venues; his four films were recently honored at the Harvard Film Archives. For more information, visit www.stevenarnold.net.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Op-ed: Religion Shouldn't Be an Excuse for Discrimination
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 2 hours 3 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 2 hours 8 min ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! May 21 2013 8:29 PM
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. May 21 2013 8:25 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' May 21 2013 8:03 PM
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude May 21 2013 8:00 PM
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth May 21 2013 6:34 PM