European festival honors Christine Vachon
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 06 2001 1:00 AM ET
The Verzaubert International Gay Film Festival, Europe's biggest gay and lesbian film event, is paying tribute to out producer Christine Vachon, reports Variety. The touring festival's Homage section will honor Vachon for her commitment to gay and independent cinema, with screenings of Swoon, I Shot Andy Warhol, and Velvet Goldmine. Another Vachon production, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, opened the festival's Berlin segment on Wednesday. Also featured at the festival are a number of Spanish- and Latin American-produced films, including Burnt Money, Nico and Dani, Our Lady of the Assassins, Gaudi Afternoon, Second Skin, and I Will Survive.
- What Happened Inside the Supreme Court Today
- 17 Celebs Who Are Rooting – And Tweeting – for Marriage Equality
- Antigay Heckler Dragged Out of Supreme Court
- High School Jocks Attend W. Virginia Prom Together
- LISTEN: Oral Arguments of Obergefell v. Hodges
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'