Charity auction will thrill Barbie fanatics
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2001 1:00 AM ET
A charity auction sponsored by Mattel on www.ebay.com will support the Chidren Affected by AIDS Foundation while also being a dream come true for avid Barbie fans. The high bidder of the auction, which will be listed December 10-20, will receive a tour of Mattel's Design Center, where the dolls are created; lunch with Barbie Collectibles doll designers; and two collectible dolls, including the Cher doll, autographed by Bob Mackie. For more information on the auction, visit www.barbiecollectibles.com.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant