Charity auction will thrill Barbie fanatics
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2001 1:00 AM ET
A charity auction sponsored by Mattel on www.ebay.com will support the Chidren Affected by AIDS Foundation while also being a dream come true for avid Barbie fans. The high bidder of the auction, which will be listed December 10-20, will receive a tour of Mattel's Design Center, where the dolls are created; lunch with Barbie Collectibles doll designers; and two collectible dolls, including the Cher doll, autographed by Bob Mackie. For more information on the auction, visit www.barbiecollectibles.com.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'