Charity auction will thrill Barbie fanatics
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2001 1:00 AM ET
A charity auction sponsored by Mattel on www.ebay.com will support the Chidren Affected by AIDS Foundation while also being a dream come true for avid Barbie fans. The high bidder of the auction, which will be listed December 10-20, will receive a tour of Mattel's Design Center, where the dolls are created; lunch with Barbie Collectibles doll designers; and two collectible dolls, including the Cher doll, autographed by Bob Mackie. For more information on the auction, visit www.barbiecollectibles.com.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Marriage Equality Could Worsen Bisexual Erasure
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: From Closeted Catholic to Gay Hero