Elton John to model lipstick for charity
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
Out pop legend Sir Elton John will pucker up as the new spokesman for MAC's Viva Glam VI lipstick, according to Reuters. Proceeds from sales of the lipstick will benefit the company's AIDS fund. Mary J. Blige and Shirley Manson will join John in the ad campaign, scheduled to launch in February, which will be shot by gay photographer David LaChapelle. Mac's Viva Glam line has raised more than $24 million for HIV and AIDS services since its creation in 1994.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Meet Ireland's Marriage Equality Benefactor: American Billionaire Chuck Feeney