Graham Norton waxes eloquent at Madame Tussaud's
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 15 2001 12:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that Graham Norton, the openly gay chat-show host who is one of the United Kingdom's most popular TV personalities, is the first talking waxwork to get film-style ratings at Madame Tussaud's wax museum in London. Buttons can be pushed to hear various recordings of Norton's quips, but visitors have the choice of selecting anything from a "U-rated" joke (the U.K. equivalent of a G rating) through to an "18," which the museum calls "dangerous double entendre." So Graham Norton can be seen in the United States on BBC America.
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary