Graham Norton waxes eloquent at Madame Tussaud's
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that Graham Norton, the openly gay chat-show host who is one of the United Kingdom's most popular TV personalities, is the first talking waxwork to get film-style ratings at Madame Tussaud's wax museum in London. Buttons can be pushed to hear various recordings of Norton's quips, but visitors have the choice of selecting anything from a "U-rated" joke (the U.K. equivalent of a G rating) through to an "18," which the museum calls "dangerous double entendre." So Graham Norton can be seen in the United States on BBC America.
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- REPORT: Lawsuit Targets Woman Killed in Caitlyn Jenner Crash
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- Op-ed: We Just Saw a Turning Point for Global LGBT Rights
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude