Graham Norton waxes eloquent at Madame Tussaud's
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that Graham Norton, the openly gay chat-show host who is one of the United Kingdom's most popular TV personalities, is the first talking waxwork to get film-style ratings at Madame Tussaud's wax museum in London. Buttons can be pushed to hear various recordings of Norton's quips, but visitors have the choice of selecting anything from a "U-rated" joke (the U.K. equivalent of a G rating) through to an "18," which the museum calls "dangerous double entendre." So Graham Norton can be seen in the United States on BBC America.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women
- 22 Queer One-Hit Wonders From Yesteryear