Graham Norton waxes eloquent at Madame Tussaud's
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 15 2001 12:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that Graham Norton, the openly gay chat-show host who is one of the United Kingdom's most popular TV personalities, is the first talking waxwork to get film-style ratings at Madame Tussaud's wax museum in London. Buttons can be pushed to hear various recordings of Norton's quips, but visitors have the choice of selecting anything from a "U-rated" joke (the U.K. equivalent of a G rating) through to an "18," which the museum calls "dangerous double entendre." So Graham Norton can be seen in the United States on BBC America.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View