Graham Norton waxes eloquent at Madame Tussaud's
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 15 2001 1:00 AM ET
BBC News reports that Graham Norton, the openly gay chat-show host who is one of the United Kingdom's most popular TV personalities, is the first talking waxwork to get film-style ratings at Madame Tussaud's wax museum in London. Buttons can be pushed to hear various recordings of Norton's quips, but visitors have the choice of selecting anything from a "U-rated" joke (the U.K. equivalent of a G rating) through to an "18," which the museum calls "dangerous double entendre." So Graham Norton can be seen in the United States on BBC America.
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride