Jour de Fete Films picks up Circuit
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 11 2002 1:00 AM ET
Circuit, a drama set against the world of circuit parties from director Dirk Shafer (Man of the Year), has been acquired by Jour de Fete Films, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film, whose cast includes Nancy Allen, William Katt, Jim J. Bullock, and Advocate columnist Bruce Vilanch in supporting roles, will open in April in Los Angeles with a wider release to follow.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People