Graham Norton gets nightly show in U.K.
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 19 2002 1:00 AM ET
Openly gay comic and chat show host Graham Norton will host a nightly (five times a week) show on Channel 4 after his weekly So Graham Norton show on BBC wraps in March, according to BBC News. The new series, which has yet to be named, will launch in early May and will feature Norton's usual mix of celebrity interviews, audience participation, and outrageous humor. "For me, this is the holy grail of entertainment," said Norton. "The best thing about going five nights a week is that we will be able to have guests on that we would not normally have room for and it won't just be about the big celebs." So Graham Norton airs in the United States on BBC America.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- India Gets First Transgender TV News Anchor
- Ugandan LGBT-rights Activist Granted Asylum