Rupert Everett as Captain Hook?
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 23 2002 1:00 AM ET
Jason Isaacs (The Patriot, Sweet November) and out actor Rupert Everett have both tested for the role of Captain Hook in a new live-action Peter Pan movie, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The project is in the early stages of development and would be a coproduction of Revolution Studios with Disney and Columbia Pictures. Monster's Ball director Marc Forster has signed to direct a film for Miramax about the first staging of James M. Barrie's beloved play.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 9 min 52 sec ago
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 37 min 42 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 4:34 AM
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 4:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 4:00 AM