Anne Heche on Ellen: "I would never say a bad word about her"
January 26 2002 12:00 AM ET
Anne Heche spoke
with TVGuide.com about her new film, John Q, but the
conversation inevitably turned to Ellen DeGeneres, with whom
Heche spent more than two years before leaving her and
marrying a man, Coley Laffoon, whose child Heche is bearing.
"Each choice I've made has helped to bring me to where I am
today," says Heche. "I haven't talked to Ellen since I left.
I have no idea what she'll do if she sees me in public.... I
know that it's always more painful to be left. It wasn't
easy to break up." She also added, "I loved my relationship
with her. I would never say a bad word about her. I wish her
success in love."
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- WATCH: The Best From 6 Olympic Gay Divers
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court 47 min 11 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS There Are Other Ways to Prevent HIV Besides Condoms 49 min 1 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS The Crisis in Prevention for the Gay Community 50 min 45 sec ago
- Entertainment News Listen to The Sound Of Music Live Soundtrack with Carrie Underwood 1 hour 51 min ago
- Travel Berlin's Best Neighborhoods: A Primer 1 hour 56 min ago
- Entertainment News James Franco Teases 50 Shades of Batman & Robin 2 hours 42 min ago
- Entertainment News Tom Daley: 'It Really Was Love at First Sight' 2 hours 48 min ago