Anne Heche on Ellen: "I would never say a bad word about her"
January 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
Anne Heche spoke
with TVGuide.com about her new film, John Q, but the
conversation inevitably turned to Ellen DeGeneres, with whom
Heche spent more than two years before leaving her and
marrying a man, Coley Laffoon, whose child Heche is bearing.
"Each choice I've made has helped to bring me to where I am
today," says Heche. "I haven't talked to Ellen since I left.
I have no idea what she'll do if she sees me in public.... I
know that it's always more painful to be left. It wasn't
easy to break up." She also added, "I loved my relationship
with her. I would never say a bad word about her. I wish her
success in love."
- Comedy Johnny and Tara at 30 Rock, Can't Stop With Play-By-Play 40 min 52 sec ago
- Comedy 8 Movies Made Better With 'Let It Go' 1 hour 51 min ago
- Film Gay-Helmed Sci-Fi Film Space Station 76 Debuts at SXSW March 08 2014 8:15 PM
- Religion Archbishop Dolan to NFL Hopeful Michael Sam: 'Bravo' UPDATED: March 08 2014 6:04 PM
- Love and Sex Sexually Explicit Videos No Longer Allowed on Vine March 08 2014 2:06 PM
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return March 08 2014 7:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith March 08 2014 5:00 AM