Anne Heche on Ellen: "I would never say a bad word about her"
January 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
Anne Heche spoke
with TVGuide.com about her new film, John Q, but the
conversation inevitably turned to Ellen DeGeneres, with whom
Heche spent more than two years before leaving her and
marrying a man, Coley Laffoon, whose child Heche is bearing.
"Each choice I've made has helped to bring me to where I am
today," says Heche. "I haven't talked to Ellen since I left.
I have no idea what she'll do if she sees me in public.... I
know that it's always more painful to be left. It wasn't
easy to break up." She also added, "I loved my relationship
with her. I would never say a bad word about her. I wish her
success in love."
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- For YouTube's 10th Birthday, the 10 Best LGBT Videos