Anne Heche on Ellen: "I would never say a bad word about her"
January 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
Anne Heche spoke
with TVGuide.com about her new film, John Q, but the
conversation inevitably turned to Ellen DeGeneres, with whom
Heche spent more than two years before leaving her and
marrying a man, Coley Laffoon, whose child Heche is bearing.
"Each choice I've made has helped to bring me to where I am
today," says Heche. "I haven't talked to Ellen since I left.
I have no idea what she'll do if she sees me in public.... I
know that it's always more painful to be left. It wasn't
easy to break up." She also added, "I loved my relationship
with her. I would never say a bad word about her. I wish her
success in love."
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Can Marc Carson's Murder Have as Much Impact as Matthew Shepard's? 2 hours 13 min ago
- Music The Comeback: ABBA's Agnetha Fältskog 2 hours 33 min ago
- Travel 10 of Europe's Gayest Beaches 7:33 AM
- Current Issue The South's Longer Wait for Equality 4:00 AM
- Current Issue Editor's Letter: Why One Couple's Story Should Worry You 4:00 AM
- Current Issue The Small Southwestern Town That Went Rogue 4:00 AM
- Arts & Entertainment Week in Beef: Ben Cohen, Frank Ocean, Hugh Jackman, and More Shirtless Celebs May 19 2013 6:02 PM