Anne Heche on Ellen: "I would never say a bad word about her"
January 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
Anne Heche spoke
with TVGuide.com about her new film, John Q, but the
conversation inevitably turned to Ellen DeGeneres, with whom
Heche spent more than two years before leaving her and
marrying a man, Coley Laffoon, whose child Heche is bearing.
"Each choice I've made has helped to bring me to where I am
today," says Heche. "I haven't talked to Ellen since I left.
I have no idea what she'll do if she sees me in public.... I
know that it's always more painful to be left. It wasn't
easy to break up." She also added, "I loved my relationship
with her. I would never say a bad word about her. I wish her
success in love."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- Another Marriage Equality Group Calls It Quits
- WATCH: Indiana Town Postpones LGBT Rights Vote Over Confusion