Elton John wants to play Britney's dad
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 31 2002 1:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com reports that out pop legend Sir Elton John is such a fan of teen idol Britney Spears that he wants to work with her. "I want to play her dad in the video," John is quoted as saying on Spears's official Web site. "That would be incredible. It'll be along the lines of...I won't let her out and she wants to go to the concert and she runs away." Spears's boyfriend, Justin Timberlake, of the band 'N Sync, appeared in the video for John's "This Train Don't Stop Here Anymore" as a younger version of John.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015