Elton John wants to play Britney's dad
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 31 2002 1:00 AM ET
MSNBC.com reports that out pop legend Sir Elton John is such a fan of teen idol Britney Spears that he wants to work with her. "I want to play her dad in the video," John is quoted as saying on Spears's official Web site. "That would be incredible. It'll be along the lines of...I won't let her out and she wants to go to the concert and she runs away." Spears's boyfriend, Justin Timberlake, of the band 'N Sync, appeared in the video for John's "This Train Don't Stop Here Anymore" as a younger version of John.
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay