Rudin and Sondheim settle Gold! lawsuit
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 05 2002 1:00 AM ET
Gay producer Scott Rudin and out composer-lyricist Stephen Sondheim have settled their lawsuit regarding rights to Sondheim's new musical Gold! according to The Hollywood Reporter. Sondheim and John Weidman filed suit against Rudin in November, claiming that Rudin was trying to kill the show by claiming the rights to it; Rudin then countersued, claiming fraud and breach of contract. The settlement means that future productions of the show may now proceed.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'