Rosie to come out in Rosie
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 13 2002 1:00 AM ET
New York magazine reports that Rosie O'Donnell will come out in her own magazine, Rosie, before her memoir hits the stands. Find Me will hit stores on April 23, but by that time the May issue of her magazine will contain a letter from the editor in which O'Donnell will discuss the positive reaction her readers had to a story about adoptive gay parents Jon and Michael Galluccio. "She doesn't want to go into great detail," says a source. "She's just going to say something like, 'I'm gay like them too.' " That issue of the magazine will also contain an excerpt from the book.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy