Barbara Walters interviews gay couple who fathered triplets, on Friday's 20/20
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2002 1:00 AM ET
On Friday, February 22, Barbara Walters will introduce 20/20 viewers to Jon Langbert and James Garcia of New York City, a gay couple who decided in 1999 to start a family and wound up having triplets via a surrogate mother. Walters will talk to the couple about the unique challenge of raising three infant children as well as about the prejudice they face as gay dads. "We accept that people have different opinions out there," Langbert tells Walters. "But I think at the end of the day they're just wrong." 20/20 airs on ABC at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific; check local listings.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality