Barbara Walters interviews gay couple who fathered triplets, on Friday's 20/20
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 22 2002 1:00 AM ET
On Friday, February 22, Barbara Walters will introduce 20/20 viewers to Jon Langbert and James Garcia of New York City, a gay couple who decided in 1999 to start a family and wound up having triplets via a surrogate mother. Walters will talk to the couple about the unique challenge of raising three infant children as well as about the prejudice they face as gay dads. "We accept that people have different opinions out there," Langbert tells Walters. "But I think at the end of the day they're just wrong." 20/20 airs on ABC at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific; check local listings.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.