Stunt casting continues on new Elton John video
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2002 12:00 AM ET
Sir Elton John, 54, will actually show up in his next video, "Original Sin," but People.com reports that he has once again recruited stars to appear in it with him. This time, Elizabeth Taylor, 70, will play the singer's wife, and teen sensation Mandy Moore, 17, will play their daughter. The first two videos from John's latest album, Songs From the West Coast, did not feature the singer but boasted major celebrities in his place: Robert Downey Jr. lip-synching for John in "I Want Love" and 'N Sync's Justin Timberlake playing a 1970s version of John in "This Train Don't Stop Here Anymore."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View