Stunt casting continues on new Elton John video
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 06 2002 1:00 AM ET
Sir Elton John, 54, will actually show up in his next video, "Original Sin," but People.com reports that he has once again recruited stars to appear in it with him. This time, Elizabeth Taylor, 70, will play the singer's wife, and teen sensation Mandy Moore, 17, will play their daughter. The first two videos from John's latest album, Songs From the West Coast, did not feature the singer but boasted major celebrities in his place: Robert Downey Jr. lip-synching for John in "I Want Love" and 'N Sync's Justin Timberlake playing a 1970s version of John in "This Train Don't Stop Here Anymore."
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits
- Philly-Area Trans Teen Commits Suicide on Train Tracks
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Schools Gayle King on Respect for Gender Identity