DJ Irene honored at Winter Music Conference
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 09 2002 12:00 AM ET
Openly gay dance music star DJ Irene was the winner of the International Dance Music Award for Best Underground 12" Dance Record at this year's Winter Music Conference in Miami Beach, Fla. She won for her work on "You're the Worst Thing for Me," which was released last year under "Pusaka," the group name she uses for her collaborations with Chris Cox. The record hit the top of the Billboard Club Play Chart last year.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media