Richard Hatch may return to Survivor
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that "fat naked fag" Richard Hatch may return to Survivor, the reality series that made him a millionaire, if the show's executive producer Mark Burnett succeeds in creating a "tournament of champions" that would set the winners of the program's first four editions against each other. A CBS spokesman said the idea of an all-star Survivor has "been talked about" at the network, although there's no word yet when or if it might happen. "We're always looking to add a new wrinkle to the franchise," said the spokesman.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?