Richard Hatch may return to Survivor
BY Advocate.com Editors
April 18 2002 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that "fat naked fag" Richard Hatch may return to Survivor, the reality series that made him a millionaire, if the show's executive producer Mark Burnett succeeds in creating a "tournament of champions" that would set the winners of the program's first four editions against each other. A CBS spokesman said the idea of an all-star Survivor has "been talked about" at the network, although there's no word yet when or if it might happen. "We're always looking to add a new wrinkle to the franchise," said the spokesman.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- MSNBC Shake-Up Means Big Role for Thomas Roberts
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media